Monday, November 21, 2005

What a Weekend!

I've been so busy getting ready for Thanksgiving, I haven't had time to really enjoy my other social obligations. For instance, on Thursday I had two events to attend - United Way's Wine Tasting Party at the Antique Mall - one of my most favorite fund-raising events! and my sorority's Thanksgiving dinner. The wine tasting started at 5:00 p.m., so I went there first and stayed about an hour. Then it was off to dinner with my sisters. It was all so rushed I wasn't able to enjoy it as much as I would have liked. The best part of the day is when Christopher came home from college - yippee! Chrissy Boy is home for the holiday!

Friday was spent cleaning and organizing for Thanksgiving. In the eveing the girls came over for open stamp night. Jerri Anne and I stamped until 12:30 a.m. I got all my projects completed. On Saturday morning I went to Julia Jackson's home to stamp with the demonstrators. Julia created such cute cards for us to copy. Love her work!

Sunday, we all went to church and then out to breakfast at the Broadview. We spent the rest of the day waiting for Tom and Joyce to arrive. They showed about 2:00 p.m. - it's so good to see them and their new dog, Snow! We talked and talked throughout the night...

No comments: