Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wednesday 2 pea Challenge - Pick One

Another 2pea Challenge:
Pick one. and Elaborate if you so wish!

chocolate or vanilla? I love chocolate!
sandals or barefoot? Sandals - I hate stepping on stuff, like wet furballs...
basic grey or scenic route? Scenic Route - my favorite is Funky Chicken
primas or HS flowers? Primas - I can use lots of them
computer journaling or handwritten? - Prefer handwritten, but I do computer journaling too when I have a lot to say. It looks much neater.
Madonna or Gwen Stefani? Must I pick one? Best female rocker is Melissa Etheridge!
Leno or Conan? Both of these guys crack me up, but I love Jay-Walking
Koolaid or Crystal Lite? Crystal Lite raspberry tea - so refreshing
American Idol or Amazing Race? Amazing Race and it's on tonight @7:00!
catlover or doglover? Cats, Cats & more Cats!

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

I live in sandals from now till at least october.. lol love em!