Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year 2007

Again, welcome to my blog and happy new year. It's 2007! Unbelievable. When I was a child, I couldn't imagine living to see the year 2000. It seemed so far away. I would be really, really old if I lived long enough to see it.

Anyway, like everyone else, I've been doing an inventory of my life. What do I want to improve, what do I want to eliminate, what do I want to achieve this year? I'm a big believer in making affirmations instead of resolutions. I like the idea of making a positive change to my behavior. I want to improve my health. I want to improve on my scrapbooking and stamping. I want to improve in my job performance. I want to eliminate time-wasting. (This is going to be really hard for me. I watch a lot of television.) I want to eliminate my debt. I want to eliminate my lousy attitude toward myself. (Again, this is going to be really hard for me. I know my attitude is related to me being overweight or vice versa.) I want to achieve a new scrapbooking class based on faith journeys at my church. I want to achieve a healthy weight and increase my energy. I want to achieve reading at least one book per month. Some of these goals seem pretty easy, but I know they aren't. It's going to take effort. And prayer. Here's to wishing everyone a happy new year and good luck with your goals!

No comments: