Monday, April 28, 2008

Croppin' at The Slammer in Aledo

Linda Mowrer and me having a good time goofing off while we wait for lunch. We all had such a good time scrapping, chatting, eating...
The Slammer Bed and Breakfast

Jerri Anne and Diana waiting for lunch at "The Livermore" It's a new restaurant in Aledo.
Jerri Anne and I found the jailhouse keys in the kitchen door lock. Look closely and you'll see the letter "A" - I would love to have it for my collection...

I went to a scrapbooking crop at The Slammer in Aledo this past Saturday. The building was formerly known as the Mercer County Jail. It's now a bed and breakfast. The dining area is the actual jail cells. Tablecloths and curtains are all done in a black and white stripe. Our cropping area was in the basement known as the Chain Gang Room right next to the Drunk Tank.

No comments: