Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday Morning

It's Monday morning, need I say more? I'm at the office right now, getting ready to start seeing clients. Business has really picked up for me and Attorney Mike. This part-time job may turn into full-time very soon. Word is getting around that we do excellent work in the field of disability law.

I spent Sunday afternoon putting together a scrapbook for my friend Dodie. She wanted to make one for her daughter Mary who has three children. We made an 8x8 book featuring pictures of Mary's family at different events. It turned out pretty cute. Dodie is delighted with it. She can't wait to go to Colorado in October and show it off.

I went to a crop in Woodhull Saturday and completed 8 pages for our family album. I've just about filled this album, so I'll need to start a new one very soon. The album I have lined up is one of Creative Memories new Kalidoscope albums. I have the sage one. I think they just make the best albums on the market. And I really love their new 12x12 paper - it fits a page perfectly.

I had better get back to work or I'll get nothing done today. I'm kinda dragging my feet because I'm bummed I can't find my appointment book. I looked around at home and didn't see it, so I thought it was at the office, but it isn't. I can't imagine where I left it...

No comments: