Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Wednesday at the Office

I'm just spending the morning catching up on files, copying, etc. Seems like there is always something to do. Our hearing went very well Monday. Our client was granted disability. She was so happy. It's hard to explain, but when an administrative law judge agrees with you, validates your disability, it literally takes the world off your shoulders. It's an emotional time and our clients are very grateful for our work and expertise in the field of Social Security disability.

I went to Peoria with Diana and Heather last night. We went to Michael's with our 50% off coupons and shopped! I got new software to help me with journaling - can't wait to use it. I also bought more yarn that was on sale. Look out everyone! New scraves for Christmas! Woohoo!!! We had dinner at the Olive Garden, Heather's pick. We all had the never-ending pasta bowl and salad. Nope, we didn't have seconds, the first helping was overwhelming! I tried the five-cheese marinara sauce with farfalle pasta and it was terrific.

Tonight is open stamp night at our home. I'm not sure what to fix for a snack, any ideas?

No comments: