Friday, March 10, 2006

The Friday Four Challenge

1. List the people from your past who you would like to reconnect with through Email.(if only you could find them...)

I would give just about anything to talk to my late husband, George Andrews. When we first married I thought to myself, what are we going to do when we run out of things to talk about? Well, we never did and I miss our conversations.

2. List the companies you wish you owned.

a) Starbucks (for obvious reasons!)
b) Archiver's (I can dream...)
c) Wal-Mart (I'm there all the time anyway)

3. List the things you do to defy aging.

a) I use Avon's Anew products. Love them!
b) I try to keep up my nephews & niece. It ain't easy!
c) I'm active. I belong to several social groups and I participate.

4. List what you do to snap out of a bad mood.

Retreat. I give myself time to think, meditate & rest.

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

Starbucks and Archivers, I can sooo relate!