Monday, March 06, 2006

Top 5 Locations/Places

It's blogger Monday and another 2peas challenge has been issued. I'm to list the top 5 locations/places I would love to live in the world today and why. Let me think, hmmm...

1. I know this is going to sound corny, but I love where I am right now. I love my hometown of Galesburg. My family and friends are here. My history is here. My work is here. My church is here. I am respected in my community.

2. Just for fun and if it was possible, I would like to live by the Grand Canyon. The majestic scenery just takes my breath away. It's truly God's country.

3. I visited the Outer Banks of North Carolina this past fall and was smitted. If I had tons of money I would love to live in Kill Devil Hills. And I found some awesome scrapbook stores in the area too!

4. My birthplace, San Diego, California. What a beautiful city. There is so much I want to see. I would love to visit the hospital I was born in, the naval hospital at Balboa Park. I want to walk on the beach as I did as kid. I want to see my old schools. I have family in California too.

5. Anywhere my brother and sister live. Currently, my brother lives in Metairie, Louisiana and my sister lives in St. Albans, West Virginia. I miss them.

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

I understand what you wrote about missing family. I live far fr my children.. and yes, miss them tons.. living near them would be oh so wonderful. Thks for doing the challenge!

B said...

Your list sounds very serene and calming!!!!!