Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Things That Have Only Happened to Me Once

It's been a while since I've posted, forgive me. Sometimes life gets in the way. Anyway, here's another 2peas challenge that I thought was interesting.

Things That Have Only Happened to Me Once:
1. I had my tonsils out when I was 10 years old.
2. I graduated from high school and college.
3. So far I've only married once!
4. I've only won the lottery once - don't get excited, it was only $600.00.
5. I've been baptized once.
6. I was fired from a job once. I went on vacation, came back to work and discovered I was replaced. For years I was afraid to take a vacation!
7. I started the gas weedeater once. I hate that damn thing!
8. I bought a brand-new Ford Contour in 1999. I'd never had a new car before.
9. I had teeth pulled at the dentist's office. Hopefully, that doesn't happen again.
10. I entered a scrapbook in the county fair and won!

3 comments:

tracie said...

I love the weedwacker one. I have such a hard time starting the damn thing too.

Great job with the county fair and your scrapbook Win. That is awesome

have a great day
tracie

Bonita Rose said...

COngrats about winning in the county fair... u go girl!

Cindy Andrews said...

Thanks girls! It's nice to know someone is reading my blog.