Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'm a Winner!

Saturday night we went to the American Legion to listen to one of my favorite local bands - Second Mortgage and the Sofa Kings. They have an awesome horn section! The event was a fundraiser for St. Mary's Living Center. The band was great! I love kicking back with a MGD and listening to 60's, 70's & 80's music. I actually know the words to the songs and can sing along! Oh! and I won a raffle prize. Abingdon Flower Shop donated a beautiful daisy bouquet in a grass-green basket. It looks good in my office. A touch of Spring!

2 comments:

imanewbierunner said...

congrats on the daisys! i love flowers.

Colleen said...

Gotta love flowers! Sounds like it was a little topping on a good night out too! There's nothing like a good local band you love in a small place!